One of the fun things in my career is hearing from people who have appreciated the training I've done over the years. Currently, my Drupal 8 videos on YouTube have over 1.2 million views. The Mautic channel is gaining viewers and our videos at https://mautic.com/help have tens of thousands of views.
I was recently interviewed for the Innotiom podcast about my role with Mautic. You can listen to it here... https://innotiom.com/rod-martin-director-of-training-at-mautic/.
Here's a list of the topics:
- Rod tells us about what he does as Director of Training at Mautic [1:24]
- How Rod ended up joining the Mautic team [3:01]
- Balancing the needs of Mautic Pro vs. self-hosted [5:24]
- Rod’s suggestions for newcomers to contribute to the Mautic community [8:27]
- We talk about the international nature of the Mautic community [12:49]
- Rod on his personal philosophies, and how they affect his life and work [17:16]
- Where the Mautic team is located, and how the culture is changing [22:58]
- Who on the Mautic team interacts with the community? [26:48]
- The upcoming Mautic 101 Course – what to expect [29:27]
- The most underappreciated feature of Mautic, according to Rod [32:52]