In my prior roles, I organized a lot of events for groups, from small corporate training to conferences for hundreds. If there's one thing I learned, there are three keys to the success of any event - the venue, the food and the speakers. I can't help with the venue, or the food, but perhaps I could help you with one - a speaker.
I LOVE to speak to groups - I enjoy the enthusiasm of a great crowd as we process thoughts and ideas together.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt and clear communication.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- If requested, I'll create a custom resource page for all the materials used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little About Me
- Conference Speaker - I have travelled all over the world giving talks on topics ranging from Leadership, Open Source Content Management Systems, Education and the Bible.
- Trainer - I've done training in front of thousands of people over the years. I've also created over 500 training videos for OSTraining. They range from one minute pro tips on YouTube to massive online courses for Joomla or Drupal at OSTraining.com. These videos have over 2 million views.
- Adjunct Professor - I've taught in colleges in Australia, Canada and the U.S.
- DVD - "They're Not Just Stories" sold thousands of copies.
I speak on topics related to Open Source Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla and Drupal), Technology in Education, Leadership, and the Bible - especially how it relates to culture and the world we live in.